Thursday 11 April 2013

Teething times, LAC review, foster carer visit...busy busy!

Hello,

So we had our LAC review.  All went well and they are sorting the paperwork so that we can apply for the adoption order!  Hurrah!  Then we will be free of all the waiting and wondering and sorting this and that and we can just get on with being a family.

Squiblet has not been quite her usual jolly self of late.  She was up in the night with a really high temperature last week and I felt like a real Mum, giving calpol in my dressing down at 2.00 am.  I think now she is teething as she is just a bit down and much more fractious and likely to cry than normal, and she keeps holding her mouth and looking morose.  Poor little thing!  I love her so much, but after 12 hours I must admit, it is rather a struggle to be sympathetic! I keep dosing her up with calprofen and I'm not quite sure if it is her teeth, but it seems to help...it's all a bit of guess work really.

Foster carer visit at the weekend.  Will let you know how it goes.

Right...a short post as she has just woken up!

Hope all is well with everyone.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment