Saturday 28 January 2012

Lots and lots of loving and caring!

Hello,

I'm not sure if anyone else was subjected to a crazy 1970s video about a children's home in London, but that is where the title of my post comes from. A therapist was working with a girl and talking about people as glasses which need to be filled up with "lovin' and carin'" it was quite jolly and heartwarming but also quite funny! Anyway...the reason I've titled my blog that is because I have been horribly fragile of late and incredibly well propped up by my lovely wonderful wife, friends and family so I feel very loved and cared for.

I've been getting lots of migraines and things lately, I think that's just what happens when a Jemma becomes rather tired and stressed. It makes me worry that I don't cope well with tiredness, but I guess after popping lots of pills and chilling out at weekends I'm managing to cope OK. I am definitely looking forward to half term!

So...I have my first proper visit on Tuesday which is just me in my own, talking about my childhood. Should be fine! I think I had a fairly normal middle class 1980s upbringing...lots of cheese and pineapple on sticks and leg warmers etc. I will let you know how it goes as always.

We went to see the house again today. They are doing lots of structural stuff now so you can't visibly see as much progress but we still get excited when we look at bedroom 3 and think about what it will be like in not so very long. We are very comfortable and happy in our holiday home/house sit but are still looking forward to getting back to our own (seriously pimped and awesome) house!

So...no real news! Just thought I would check in as I had a minute.

Will be in touch after the meeting on Tuesday to let you know how it went and what my attachment style is!

Take care, as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment